Tuesday, June 16, 2015

The State Game

Over the years, on these vacations we play the state game.  How many license plates can you see from the 50 states? In 2008, I think we saw 48 or 49.  I remember West Virginia was one of the ones we didn't see.  (Of course with their beautiful mountains, who needs the Rockies - Bob).

This year we got 41.  Even with the help of one our hotels we only picked up five more. These were on the elevators at our hotel in San Antonio!



The only four we didn't find were New Hampshire, Connecticut, Wyoming and Nevada.  The hotel helped us with Hawaii, Montana, Maine,Utah and North Dakota.

We actually saw Maine on tractor trailers, but we don't count those. South Dakota was on a bunch of cars on a truck, but I think the truck was South Dakota too.

No comments:

Post a Comment